Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Simple things.

Hello, it's been a while again. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I thought i'd post since i was debating about going straight to sleep, watching amelie or writing a few things down. so I thought I'd do it in reverse order and write things down, watch amelie and then go to sleep. :]

Moved into a new apartment since my last post and it's beautiful and makes me very happy. I'm now in my second year at university too which also makes me happy.

Went to a fancy dress party the other week and dressed up as the mad hatter! Hahaha...


Photobucket


I've been thinking about a few things lately and you know what i've come to realise it's the SIMPLE THINGS that make me happy. I thought to myself today what would i do without a brew in the morning, a cuddle before bedtime and all my friends. Well I'd not have a brew in the morning, go to sleep cuddleless and probably be pretty lonely. So thanks simple things for making everything a bit more gooderer.

It's all a bit exciting this time of year don't you think? I love the run up to christmas, everyone looks all snug in there winter clothes and there's lights everywhere and presents! Not too sure if i'll be dressing up as a christmas pudding this year though! May have to top it with something else!


Photobucket


I'm excited for the christmas markets and the light switch on in manchester, it's when the city makes me smile the most. :]]]

Keep listening to lykke li...maybe you would like her too?





I'm so tired now and need to get some beauty sleep, early start...Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment