Friday, 3 April 2009

HOLLYWOOD!

Photobucket

I'm sat on bed in my hotel on sunset blvd Hollywood! It's mad. Watching cartoon network whilst my lovely boyfriend sleeps his hangover away.

Hollywood's kind of what i expected, my favorite part is hollywood blvd because it gave me a shiver when paul turned me around and there was stars all over the floor, lights everywhere and elvis and barney impersonators walking around!! It's soooo amazing, i'm the happiest girl in the world.

I stood on britney's star a bit longer than everyone elses :D

I'll post some pictures when i get them developed. Went to melrose shopping a bit yesterday, bought a new teddy called fuzzy. It's well cute ;]

Photobucket
I seem to buy teddy's everywhere i go now. I think they might take over my bed soon!

Saw the HOLLYWOOD sign too! :D

We went to the warped tour launch party last night and i got kicked out for underage drinking, so i met this crazy guy outside and he gave me a weaved hat to put on as my disguise and i snuck in round the back!! Felt 13 again. :D :D

I think we're going to long beach today which will be fun! Babycakes are having a photoshoot for the sunglasses... (which i love) the colours are so good they go with all different outfits.

I've been watching tom and jerry all morning ;]


Photobucket

Went to the seven eleven and bought some banana's, apples and fresh orange juice for the healthy kick. I swear all they eat around here is hamburgers... ;[ Not into it.

Bamboozle festival on saturday!! i'm well excited. the deftones are playing!! :D

My smile is far too big lately and i love it! <3

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY im glad that you are having a good time!

    I LOVE YOU!!! LOTS AND LOTS

    ReplyDelete